Sunday, November 2, 2008

MIxin it up.


Missed some update days. I haven't missed any workouts though. Nothing real new from what I've been doing. Although I did hold a V-sit for 3 seconds which was a huge improvement. I also need to work on finding a band to do assisted Iron crosses because the chair isn't cutting it.
In the pull up world I did 4 x 5 the other day real slow. 5 seconds up and 5 seconds down. It was fun to mix it up there. I also have a new workout for the V-sit that involves putting your hands on the edge of the counter or some other edge and then holding your legs up. This way if your legs dip down they don't touch the floor and you still work your abs even though they dip below parallel.

Remind me to talk about my new kettlebell.

1 comment:

tim said...

the kettle bell... i need to see that thing in action. Just remember, "kick, punch, its all in the mind..."