Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Diet!!!


Ive been trying to run at least 4 times a week. These runs range from medium to light runs usually lasting about 25-30 minutes. After running, i usually go into my resistance workout.

Ive noticed that doing tabata leg workouts after running are killer. I did squat jumps the other day and my legs didnt lift off the ground after the second minute.

However, i feel i am improving and im adding a new phase to my workout... shadow boxing. I will try to do this 4 times a week in conjunction with my other workouts.

Also, give me some feedback on this... i was reading about Arnold's workout philosophy and he advocated to do ab workouts every day. Well, i did some recently and i ran today and my sides started getting all tight and uncomfortable... continue everyday or not? im trying to do five sets of varied ab exercises.

1 comment:

Alfonze said...

Abs - I also heard you can ab it everyday as well. I have chosen not to do this in favor of working the lower back on the other days. So if I do some kind of crunch I do something for lower back to work the opposite muscles.