Thursday, November 6, 2008

IRON MIND

I have been working out my brain lately and I thought I'd share it with you. I'm doing a naturalist training program called Kamana and its awesome. Everyday there are different exercises to do and then reflections at night about the day. I highly recommend looking into it. I've also started visiting a Sit Spot several times a week. It's basically a spot in front of a tree in the woods where I sit and pay attention. It's amazing what you can hear and smell and see when you pay attention.

www.wildernessawareness.org is the website for the wilderness awareness school in Washington state. You can find more about Kamana there. 

1 comment:

Alfonze said...

Sweet keep the posts coming. Post that exercise you were talking about with remembering six objects.