Friday, November 21, 2008

Thrusting


Yeah chief I went for the squat thrusts with 35lb dumbells. After the third set on my tabata i was fucked. Had to drop em and just squat. Vicious. Then I did some abage. I stretch out and have six inches with my legs and my shoulders just off the ground. Then I crunch back in. And do this till I blow up. I also hit up the ab wheel from the knees. I also did going up the stairs upside down feet first. Its in one of the parkour videos on the right. Its good for the tris and shoulders.

3 comments:

tim said...

yea squat thrusts! those are impossible to do for the full tabata set... ive gotten to like where you are at, around 2 min. Then my legs stop working.
how is your grip strength?

Alfonze said...

Grip strength is .... I dunno. Haven't really been training it that well I guess.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.