Sunday, November 16, 2008

Slump


I want into a no workout slump for the last 8 days. I haven't done shit. I know there is no excuse to spend half an hour a day getting jacked but I have become a lazy bastard, thinking about applying for Ph. Ds and worrying about comprehensive exams. The sad thing is I wasn't actually preparing for any of that shit, just worrying about it. I've been reading books and trying to catchup on a years worth of magazine subscriptions which I will definitely not renew. So today I stopped being a hobo and did some a light workout.
Cinderblock arm raise squats 2 x 30 (15 with each arm)
Cinderblock crush grip squats 3 x 15
Hand stands. Like 5 or 6 I have been amazed at how easily I can hold 2o second hand stands. Its like the more I slack the better I do at shit.
Some serious ab work on this chair I am sitting at. Its like hanging out on the parallel bars ( arm rests). V sit, L sits, leg raises etc. Crazy good on the tris, delts and abs

No comments: