Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Exercise of the Week!

Start in a frog stand so that your shins/knees are resting on your elbows/triceps.
Hold that for five second then press up and release your legs from your arms and hold them there for two seconds. So your body is in the fetal position and you are holding yourself up with your arms. See picture three in the January 19th post. Then put your legs back on your arms for five seconds and continue this for a set of 5.

McGuire Mudrun - Hauser and I ran a 10k mudrun this past weekend. I had previously run one time since the last race we did together which was about a month ago. The run involved wall climbs, mud crawls, running through waist high water, crossing the creek via a brief swim or rope bridge. It was pretty sweet. Hauser and I came in 26 and 27th out of about 950 people. Funny thing was I wasnt even sore the next day. If we can get 3 more people we will have a team so saddle up friends.

4 comments:

tim said...

frikkin sweet... count me in!

Gar said...

i wanna play in mud. How far do i have to run?

Alfonze said...

6.2 miles
You can do it Laura.
Hauser and I will never run distances longer than a 10k.
With you two we would have 4.
Just need one more.

Gar said...

Will you help me train?