Monday, November 10, 2008

Breaking through


I just finished my toughest tabata workout thus far in my career of tabataing.
Today i started with a 20 min fartlek that turned into 6 short sprints before i came back to my place. Then i took a little breather and stretched for about 5 minutes...

And then squat thrusts (if thats what they are called... you squat down a with weight and then military press it). Wow... pain like ive never known before (or at least in the past few years). I got two and a half minutes of this and then i pussed out into squat jumps. I think ill keep doing these for the next few weeks and see how far i can go with them.
after that came abs, shoulders (punching with light weight), and shadow boxing

Mind training... studying japanese. I have a big japanese proficiency exam coming up on Dec. 7 so i need to prepare for that. Im trying to get about 5 hrs a day of good studying.

2 comments:

Alfonze said...

You are a training machine. How confident do you feel about passing this test. I mean with all the time you have to prepare and everything?

tim said...

im confident im getting pretty good at japanese... its just there is a ton of kanji to remember...

so maybe 50% confident haha