Friday, October 19, 2007

My New Favorite Exercise

So I was super busy with school this week and have been slacking on the workouts but I got so much work doen that I didn't have to go to school today like I usually do. This left me plenty of time to play pikmin2 which has nothing to do with IronMind IronBody although it does involve strategy. Anyhow my new favorite exercise is get a pipe. I am using like a 3 inch pvc pipe. Get a board. I found some shelf thats like 14x36. Put the pipe under the board. Now stand on it and balance like you grew up in a circus. Its so much fun! I feel it in my ankles and my arches alot but Im sure my IT and groin are gettin a good work out and its most likely doin some stuff in my core.

2 comments:

b-$moov said...

yo buddy - climbed the rope 8 times in 6 minutes! new pr

tim said...

hey now, i havent climbed up any ropes lately. But, I sometimes hang from a railing at my apartment and do pullups