Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Must Be A Wimp

Miller, How many times can you go up and down the rope? Cuz I suck for some reason. Maybe I am pussing out. I dont know. Any how I got this brain puzzles gadge on my iGoogle its so good it has these geometry puzzles that are crazy fun.

Iron Mind - Talked with some huge abortionist group today. They head dude was pretty smart and had many good things to say. I also did those geometry puzzles the other day. I have also been playing alot of tetris.

Iron Body - Rope - 5.5 times (1.5 the first and then up and down the other four)
Pull ups - 3x10 (3 different hand positions)
Tried upside down shrugs. Difficult if you balance right.
You jump up and grab the rafters and then spin ourself upside down so you are hoding on to the rafters like you would if you were shrugging, but instead of pulling weight uptowards your head, you are pulling youself up towards the sky cause your upside down. The hard part is keeping you body straight long, tense and balanced. WOO HOO!

1 comment:

b-$moov said...

u sucka! i can make it that many times in like 3 minutes. well, really i time myself for a 6 minute segment, i mke it up and down 5 times, then puss out the rest of em. like i make it partially another 4 or 5 times, but i cant barely get halfway. try time limiting yourself, see if it gets harder.

i did med ball slams the other day (like sledge hammer style), theyre so fun and killed me. im dead now...bummer