Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rip-a-Nip

Ball on Back Squats - 4 x 10 (See the ball videos at right)
The thing about this workout is that you can put your legs farther away from the wall which hits the quads much harder when you stand up. Because you come up like this / Instead of like this |.
Next Two tabatas

1 Alternate Jumps and Bicycles (the lay on your back and work your abs kind)
2 Alternate Lunge Jumps and Hot feet.

A side note on Nipples. So I grabbed a shirt off my pile. It was the tech-shirt I got from the mud run in New Jersey. Sweet! Thats what I thought till I realized the screen printing on the front was reeking havoc on my nipples through the thin, synthetic garment. Before I knew it my nipples were aching like a mother's after a day of nursing septuplets. Before my new razor blade chest accessories cut wholes in this shirt I swapped out for a cotton shirt and saved myself some pain.

I will now be wearing protection:

No comments: