Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The posts are coming ...

... like the line of guys at the Houston 500, which means often and probably on someone's face.  So my first day back into my routine went like this:
Diet: 2 Eggs and Organic grassfed  sausage for breakfast, Avocado and stirfry for lunch, blackberry and banana smoothie, Salad with beans, nuts etc. for dinner.  I make my own dressings.  This evenings was olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cashew butter, Blue agave and some garlic powder.  I also drank some Kefir post workout.
Went for a 2 mile run with 4 100 yard sprints thrown in there. Then boxed 5 minutes on the heavy bag then do abs for 4 minutes, then heavy bag for 5 minutes again, then abs for 4.  Then I did some arm raises cause I have delts like a 4 year old girl.

Then I figured out a shortcut for completing the rubiks cube, made a charcoal portrait of Samuel L Jackson, watched a Ted video on locating the parts of the brain that control consciousness, read 50 pages of Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut, and watched part 1 of a 3 part series on "Guns Germs and Steel".
If it makes you feel any better I had off today so all of this was possible.

No comments: