Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The most boring post I ever made

I was originally trying to gain mass so that I could play Rugby.  Checking in at 155lbs just isn't going to cut it on the Rugby pitch.  I joined the gym for the 1st time in my life and started a healthy dose of squats and deadlifts.  I packed on about 7 pounds in 3 weeks.  Then I went to Bangkok, then I started Hashing.  Now I don't really care about playing Rugby anymore.  My new goal is to be in shape for any and everything.  My new regiment will consist of two days of heavy lifting (4x8) at the gym.  Two days of body weight exercises that populate a majority of this site and static hold style exercises for the other two days. Running long distances, sprints, boxing and other cardio workouts are peppered throughout my week as well. I routinely injure myself doing stupid things like jumping over fences so as long as I am not dedicated to a sport I can exercise some part of my body and not let anyone down.
If you are one of the many  people that come here for the ridiculous pictures and sexual inuendos, I apologize. I will bring them back soon enough.


No comments: