Monday, January 16, 2012

Like a bad case of herpes ...

I'm back!  It has been over two years since anyone has posted on this blog but the hits don't stop coming.  I believe it is due largely in part to the sexual inuendos that cover this site, but I am going to delude myself into thinking it is my wit and valuable workout information.

So what the hell happened you may ask ( you probably won't, but I am going to assume that you did). I stopped caring, and my cohorts who were supposed to motivate me dropped the ball as well.  I also injured myself and couldn't run for a year so I made that an excuse to not do anything else either.  But I started working out again in preparation for Rugby and other than my 3 week hiatus for going to Bangkok, I am back on train (not the kind we run on your mother).

If you discovered this page in search for questions about herpes please go here. If you want to see me kick Tim Hahn's ass in pull ups at Lumphini Park in Bangkok watch this video.

No comments: