Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The rope is kicking my ass!



Yesterday I rocked the dips, military press, explosive pushups with one arm up on Slim and then explode across to the other arm. Lots of core stuff. Kept my ankle weights on the whole time.
Today I went for a nice 2.5 mile jog and then blasted out 6 100s. Then I sucked on my rope climb then did rock ring pull ups for 4 x 8 decreasing in crimping length. Then went for some rafter rows with the towel and pussed out after the first set and went to just the rafters (4x8) Then some dumbell curls. Oh yesterday I tested pinch grip and used 45 with woody for 3 x 3seconds and 35 with Deux for 3 x 3 seconds.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices for the shoes are about 180 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes were around 220 bucks on every site. But completely I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 330 pounds everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 310 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?