Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shattered Shins = Ripped Everything Else

So I was on a 10k training program. About a month into it my perma-destroyed tibia said I don't think so. So I stopped running for a week. Now I am gonna cut back my running severely and do more biking and body weight exercises. My idea is to mix up the workouts as much as possible. It seems to be working. It is less mentally exhausting and possibly better for my muscles in joints. I also just started Tabatas. I know am way behind on jumpin on the Tabata workouts. Anyhow I F'ing love em. They totally obliterate you in just 4 easy minutes. I made Greg do them yesterday. he started doing squats and then couldn't so did burpees for the last half. By his tast set he was pretty much just laying on the ground rolling around. It was hilarious.

Hopefully this motivates you punks.

No comments: