Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gaviotas

This post has nothing to do with Gaviotas I did however just read half the book. How is this not more influential than an Inconvenient Truth? This book rules. Anyhow. Pull-ups -10 to warm up and then 2x5 for each arm where one arm is holding the bar and the other is holding a bath towle like a foot below the bar (working) towards the one hander. Then 3 x15 rafter rows. Then I layed on a table so that my wastes was over the edge and I would lift my legs up and try and hold em. For somereason my head almost exploded. These are hard. I think I did some other pull ups. And I have been doing these things where you go in to a head stand. And when you are perfectly straight you bend at the waste and try and lower your legs to the ground. Its a good lower back workout. However, i couldnt finish because my shoulders and all my handstand muscles were burnt out from yesterday.

I wish we had a pool of genius graduate kids to try stuff out on our farm.

No comments: