Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Constant Mix Up

I've learned so many sweet skills that I can hit the same muscles every other day but do completely diferent exercises. This keeps my motivation up. When I find one I like I stick with it till it sucks and use any of my other goodies.
2 days ago I was blastin the heavy bag for 5 songs of Fear Factory. Then I went to Inverted Pushups which went 15-13-10. Then I did pushups with my hands on the side of the basketball 3x10. Then I went to the wobble board and went for 2x20 but i put the board on the basketball. You were right the bigger the object the harder that bitch is. If the ball was pumped way more it woulda been really hard. I think I might try to get a shitty bowling ball from somewhere.

Yesterday, was 3x15 Rafter rows. I think thats the 1st time I got all 45. Then I did 8 Rafters pullups and dropped cause my forearms were pumped. Then I came downstairs and did 6 pullups off my balcony. And then I through A towel over my pull up bar and held each end and did 2x5. Then my forearms turned to jelly so I smeared em on some toast and ate em.

No comments: