Thursday, November 29, 2007

Crushin

The one thing I have been diligent about of late has been my crush strength. I have been closing the grippers every other day and now incorporated the extensor band on the opposite days. But I didn't go buy IronMind brand bands. Seriously the one I pulled off the broccoli is working great. I completely forgot about wall walks. I need to incorporate them back in to my routine. I just dropped a hundred bones on the hand balancing mastery course from the hand balancing kid. It should be worth it. Its a huge folder with like a zillion workouts to do some of the craziest shit ever. Plus Cds with interviews with the best gymnast, hand balancing super humans ever. I was rocking some one legged squats the other day and doing pushups on the pipe and board have become a staple of my workout. If you keep your feet together it makes it really hard to balance and sometimes it can be rough doing like twenty pushups. Some days I work on making the board real uneven so I am doing 1 handed pushups essentially. I have been making it to the attic to use the rock rings now too. I was doing 4 sets of 8 or 10 I forget. I would start on the top grip for the 1st set and then work my way down to the tiny crimper for the last set.

Iron Mind has been school work. I was enjoying watching movies and playing chess the past month and now all of my large projects are due so I am spending all my time doing those. It was however worth it. I'll come visit when the semester ends before I go to Japan.

2 comments:

b-$moov said...

first impression of dennis:

Kucinich is the only vegan in Congress.[1] He has maintained a diet for many years that excludes animal products in accordance with his conviction that "all life on our Earth [is] sacred."[68][69]....

err...except apparently plant life buddy. worst justification for a lifestyle EVER. but ill still see what else he has to say :)

b-$moov said...

ok so dennis kucinich is a quality candidate. he blows ron paul away with the whole women's issues thing, and he actually addresses the environment. so will everyone just keep saying how crazy he is and never pay attention to him? i mean, he saw a ufo right? wasnt that him?