Thursday, December 6, 2007

Slowly Improving

Today I did 3x15 Rowing from the rafters. Then I did 2x5 Pullups where one arm was like 18inches down from the bar and holding on to a really fat towel. So it was grip strength for the off hand and almost all pull up on the other hand then I switched hands. Then I finished by grabbing each side of the towel wich was over the bar and did 8 more pull ups. Then I went in to the basement and started listening to another interview from the handbalance master course and practices alot of the hand balancing exercises. I'm starting to hold em more consistantly now. I also am gradually improving in chess. It doesn't feel like it but the people I used to have trouble with I am beating more often. I also now how myself up on the arms of the chair and hold my legs up. Like I am gonna do dips but I am just workin my abs while they move and then sometimes I stretch my legs straigh out and hold the L shape.

No comments: