Monday, December 3, 2007

Hand Balance Mastery Course

So I got my handbalance mastery course inthe mail. Its filled wit sweet exercises. It also has interviews on cd. I listened to the one while I hit the heavy bag. The dude was from beast skills http://www.beastskills.com/ I heard the guy talking about crazy stuff he was striving for and it was things like the one handed rope climb! This guy is crazy strong check out his site hes got good stuff on there. Then I was doing all kinds of different hand balancin positions. I need to strengthen my core so much to do this stuff. Yesterday I did Pull ups my workout was 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. For some reason it wasnt that hard. Maybe I rested too long. I'm gonna try it again with shorter rest and then I am gonna try it by starting at 11. I'd thing 66 pullups oughta wear me out. Maybe I'll change grips or use the towel and have one hand lower so its focused more on one arm. Meanwhile I gotta do alot more core stuff I need to find a way to get from doing the wheel on the knees to doing it from standing. It such a large gap in ability.

No comments: