Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Not Slaving Away


So I recently attended the 2012 Comic Con International in San Diego California.  I went dressed as Slave Leia.  A large number of fans marveled at my abdominal muscles which I do not really take care of that often.  In fact I hardly do any exercising.  While sitting in bed watching the TV in our hotel a commercial came on for Insanity!  Seems kind of "Duh" to me.  They are yelling all this bull about a years worth of exercise in 60 days.  No, its 60 days worth of exercise in 60 days.  I feel like anyone who works out should know how interval training works.  They are basically doing tabatas of body weight exercises easy peasy.  Look if you work out really hard, you will get in shape.  If you go to the gym everyday you will build muscle.  If you watch your diet you will lose weight. If you jump around like a nut job you will burn fat.  If you do any of these half assed, you will get half assed results.  So I decided to do my own Insanity workout for my week at Comic Con.  My workout was to have bacon with every meal.  Boy was it fun.  I ended the trip with "The Hat Trick".  This is a burger found at Slapshotz Bar in the Detroit airport.  It consists of a Kaiser roll, a beef patty, cheddar cheese, grilled onions, ham, bacon, and one fried egg.  Delicious! I am so jacked now.

No comments: